[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is information on the number of downloads available?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Is information on the number of downloads available?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:00:01 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Paul Luo Li <lpl_(_at_)_andrew_(_dot_)_cmu_(_dot_)_edu> [2005-02-09 00:05]:
> For example, if release 3.5 is downloaded 4000 times and 50 bugs are
> reported against 3.5, 3.6 is downloaded 2000 times and 25 bugs are reported
> against 3.6, then maybe we an predict how many bugs for release 3.7 by
> knowing the number of times it is downloaded.
I entirely don't believe in such a relation.
Visit your host, monkey.org