[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problem starting a second X display
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: problem starting a second X display
- From: Dan Harnett <danh_(_at_)_nfol_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:20:37 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 08:08:19AM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> >Hey, of course - OpenBSD is secure. Would you want a second process
> >taking control of your console while the first X server is still
> >running, probably started via ssh even?
> What do you mean, it is impossible to startx 2 X displays then ?
AFAIK, you cannot start a second instance while running at a security
level of 1 or higher.
See xf86(4) and securelevel(7).
Visit your host, monkey.org