pf do not load on snapshot 20050106

Hi misc@

This sounds trivial, but I don't think it is.
I've "upgraded" two production-servers (both i386 / one single cpu and one MP) from 3.6-stable > GENERIC#255 (jan.06 2005 snapshot)

Now my pf.conf don't load on reboot or boot ?!

A manual 'pfctl -e' load the rules!
A 'pfctl -s rules' does not give/say anything ??

Yes I've check net.inet.ip.forwarding=1 in /etc/sysctl.conf and pf=YES in /etc/rc.conf.local and I have absolutly no warnings, errors or the like, anywhere.

I've done this excersice a billion times before (another snap though) on just as many boxes (almost) and without any problems.
'dmesg' and 'dmesg.boot' are both happy campers, but without any mentioning of pf notwhatsoever.

Any ideas ?

/per
per_(_at_)_xterm_(_dot_)_dk

Visit your host, monkey.org