[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Working Sendmail.mc for GMX.NET ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Working Sendmail.mc for GMX.NET ?
- From: Alexandre Anriot <aanriot_(_at_)_atlantilde_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:34:45 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Is anyone able to post a working sendmail.mc, in order to use GMX.net
> as a mail-relay?.
> The aim is, to configure a secure openbsd 3.6 station for reading and
> writing/posting emails.
You have a lot of M4 macros which can allow Sendmail to do that, in
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/. openbsd-proto.mc is a good basis, and you can
work with knecht.mc too in order to add TLS stuffs.
Visit your host, monkey.org