[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help! Drive order changes!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Help! Drive order changes!
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:13:53 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 06:44:39PM +0100, Stefan Kell wrote:
> You have to use the command mknod for this. But I think it is better to
> use the skript MAKEDEV which is located in /dev. This script will create
> all necessary devices, you probably have to change the line for wd*.
# cd /dev && sh MAKEDEV wd4
Visit your host, monkey.org