[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Support for Atheros AR5212
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Support for Atheros AR5212
- From: Damian Gerow <dgerow_(_at_)_afflictions_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 04:13:07 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Thus spake Stephan Tesch (stephan_(_at_)_tesch_(_dot_)_cx) [05/02/05 05:44]:
: I just bought a Netgear WG-511T, which I thought would be supported material
: according to the ath(4) manpage. After searching the archives it seems there
: is work in progress to support this card.
As has been stated a few times, the man page lies. Only AR5210 is
supported, I believe. Perhaps someone should submit a PR to modify the man
page a bit. (Note to self...)
: I tried the snapshot from Feb 1st, but unfortunately it's still not supported.
: Does anyone know the status on this issue? I'd be happy to help testing the
All I know is that it's being worked on. There's quite a few people
patiently waiting for the code to be committed.