[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Raid card + amd64 + SMP
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Raid card + amd64 + SMP
- From: Karsten McMinn <tenyou_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 18:40:49 -0800
- Reply-to: Karsten McMinn <tenyou_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Thanks Henning, Oddly I just also spec'd a server with these exact
specs- one of the pogolinux ones
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:40:27 +0100, Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> * David Rio Deiros <driodeiros_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> [2005-02-05 01:59]:
> > I would like to know if anyone out there is using a RAID-5 card in a
> > system running openbsd (3.6 or -current) with a dual amd64 cpu.
> only single, but works like a charm.
> The controller is a LSI MegaRAID 320-1 with 4 Seagate 36GB U320 disks.
Visit your host, monkey.org