[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Server choices for mailout work
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Server choices for mailout work
- From: Richard Welty <rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:28:37 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Averill Park Networking
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:13:29 -0500 Arnaud Bergeron <abergeron_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> If you plan on using qmail, a simple p4 is more than enough for
> several thousands of mails per day. Add another if you want
> If you are really interested by qmail contact me and I can help you
> with your setup.
486 boxes have been known to push 80,000 messages a day running
exim. qmail and postfix should match this. correctly tuned sendmail should
be able to match it too.
again, MTA shopping isn't the answer.
Richard Welty rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net
Averill Park Networking 518-573-7592
Java, PHP, PostgreSQL, Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security
Visit your host, monkey.org