Re: Server choices for mailout work

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:13:29 -0500 Arnaud Bergeron <abergeron_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

> If you plan on using qmail, a simple p4 is more than enough for
> several thousands of mails per day.  Add another if you want
> redundancy....

> If you are really interested by qmail contact me and I can help you
> with your setup.

486 boxes have been known to push 80,000 messages a day running
exim. qmail and postfix should match this. correctly tuned sendmail should
be able to match it too.

again, MTA shopping isn't the answer.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net