Re: OpenBSD/SNMP?

Szechuan Death wrote:
I agree re: OpenSNMP.  It appears as though net-snmp has several BSDish
license on it; is this compatible with OpenBSD's license requirements
for inclusion into the main tree?  SNMP monitoring capability is
required for most enterprise servers, which would make it a
reasonable inclusion to me.  I freely admit that others' mileage
may vary.

What exactly do you want to monitor on an OpenBSD system that the standard MIB's dont already provide? Also, net-snmp can fairly easily be extended to provide pretty much any data you want.

---
Lars Hansson