[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ipsec tunnel (more info)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ipsec tunnel (more info)
- From: Stephan Tesch <stephan_(_at_)_tesch_(_dot_)_cx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:58:41 +0100
- Reply-to: stephan_(_at_)_tesch_(_dot_)_cx
On Wednesday 29 December 2004 21:04, David Pieper wrote:
> fxp1 is the internal interface that gets natted to fxp0.
> I can even see the traffic come and go on the external interface (fxp0)
How about your pf.conf file? Maybe there's some oddity in there...
PGP key: http://www.tesch.cx/stephan.asc
Fingerprint: 9CF9 0D64 2957 B44D A0C8
35FE 0382 AE49 DFAB 9CAF