[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Please verify these 2 OpenBSD Bugs (FAQ, adduser, login.conf)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Please verify these 2 OpenBSD Bugs (FAQ, adduser, login.conf)
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:54:24 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 12:35:08PM +0100, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
>> #2.) /etc/login.conf BUG with ksh:
>Please post your login.conf and the output of echo $PATH.
Perhaps the PATH is overwritten again by the ksh startup, i.e.
by /etc/profile or $HOME/.profile (the default from /etc/skel
*does* unconditionally set a path that IIRC does *not* include
/usr/X11R6/bin, on my installations I setup /etc/profile appropriately
and made the files in /etc/skel empty instead).
Visit your host, monkey.org