Re: Please verify these 2 OpenBSD Bugs (FAQ, adduser, login.conf)

Hello!

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 12:35:08PM +0100, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
>[...]

>> #2.) /etc/login.conf BUG with ksh:

>[...]

>Please post your login.conf and the output of echo $PATH.

Perhaps the PATH is overwritten again by the ksh startup, i.e.
by /etc/profile or $HOME/.profile (the default from /etc/skel
*does* unconditionally set a path that IIRC does *not* include
/usr/X11R6/bin, on my installations I setup /etc/profile appropriately
and made the files in /etc/skel empty instead).

Kind regards,

Hannah.