[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: in kernel pppoe - peer address remains at 0.0.0.1
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: in kernel pppoe - peer address remains at 0.0.0.1
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:41:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Patrick YU <m_(_at_)_yhk_(_dot_)_name> wrote:
> Indeed, and thank you. Although I still like to know why it remains at
> 0.0.0.1 (maybe I'll review the source further).
sys/net/if_spppsubr.c is the place to look. pppoe(4) makes use of
the sppp(4) in-kernel PPP layer, which is rather limited and
unconfigurable, compared to ppp(8).
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org