Re: auich driver, no sound

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 03.48, Sergiu Giurgiu wrote:
> Unfortunately this is the patch that I've applied to get this far (I had
> other wierd errors before). But I'll try with the other suggestion here on

You're still not runing -current are you? Who knows, maybe other things have
changed as well.
I think it's safe to say that when you have new and non working hardware you
should as a rule of thumb allways try out the latest -current snapshot to see
if your device is supported.
AFAIK back-porting diffs from -current to -stable (unless for the sake of
errata) is not endorsed.

Regards
Johan

Visit your host, monkey.org