[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 'make obj' problem with -current
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 'make obj' problem with -current
- From: Julian Leyh <oenone_(_at_)_oenone_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:15:22 +0100
- Organization: NERV
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Bryan Hundven <bryan_(_at_)_darkstar_(_dot_)_livid_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> $ sudo make obj && make build
what happens here is:
run "make obj" as root and then run "make build" as user.
you should do it the other way.. run "make obj" as user and "make build"
as root (or set up for use with sudo).
% cd /usr/src && nice make obj
This re-builds your obj directories.
# nice make build
If you have set sudo(8) up, you can combine this with the pre-
vious step using the command
nice make SUDO=sudo build
If you don't remember something, it never existed...
If you aren't remembered, you never existed...
I don't quite understand what love is like... But if there
was someone who liked me, I'd be happy.
Visit your host, monkey.org