[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RFC and Co. removal
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RFC and Co. removal
- From: Jason McIntyre <jasonmcintyre_(_at_)_f2s_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:01:40 +0001
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 01:24:29PM +0100, Hannah Schroeter wrote:
> So I can understand removing RFC-derived bits from manpages very
> well. But I can understand less that we don't redistribute RFCs as
> is, e.g. as complement to the documentation of components implementing
> them (isakmpd or so), i.e. in places where it just doesn't hurt that
> modification is prohibited.
i'm not sure why obsd would want to distribute RFCs. they're available
online if you want them.
Visit your host, monkey.org