[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SAMBA 3, LDAP and Krb5
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: SAMBA 3, LDAP and Krb5
- From: Gustavo Rios <vieira_(_dot_)_rios_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:52:30 -0200
- Reply-to: Gustavo Rios <vieira_(_dot_)_rios_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I am trying hard to get samba 3, LDAP and Krb5 (default) installed in
my OBSD 3.5 (default kernel) installed, but until now, no success.
This happens because of (until now) one thing: I cannot get
./configure detect correctly where kerberos include and libraries are
installed and where i put LDAP ("/asd") .
Is there any hack to tell samba 3.0.9 where to find the default
openbsd heimdal installation paths ? The same question applies to
ldap (i installed by hand in "/asd").
Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation,
Visit your host, monkey.org