The Usual Suspects meet again... Berlin December 27th to 29th

Hey,

a reminder for those with a big alcohol induced memory hole like me,
the place to be between December 27th and the 29th is Berlin, more
precisely at the Berliner Congress Center at Alexanderplatz in Berlin-Mitte.

About 40 BSD users are seaking refuge at the safe heaven BSD Embassy in the
mids of 21C3 (the 21st Chaos Communication Congress) as we've been doing for
the last few years.

If you want to join us, drop me a quick note so I can reserve you a .5 m^2
to sit and 1 m^2 to put away your essential equipment like laptop and cold beer.

Xmas wish lists with colour+size for fleeces, hooded sweaters, baseball caps
and tshirts also to the same address, but only if you've been naughty.

More info at: http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/

Wim.

PS: ref http://eurobsd.org/19c3/

Visit your host, monkey.org