Re: Buggy Code

Hi everyone....

Reading this thread I remembered a comment in the LinuxFormat
magazine...

They mentioned that only 1 system was ever certified by EAL5, and
here I expected to read OpenBSD, but I didn't....
Actually it wasn't mentioned, is OpenBSD certified in any way ?

Later I read that Mandrake is going for it.....

DJ