[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Boot Problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Boot Problem
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:40:19 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 08:03:12PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I moved the boot disk back to the mb ide controller and replaced
> my cd writer with the Liteon DVD writer. I hope the Liteon will work
> with the Openbsd driver. If not, I will either buy a new computer or at
> least get a DVD writer that Openbsd will work with.
I use a Lite-On DVD writer with OpenBSD without any issues.
OpenBSD just recognizes it as a cd(4). it's up to whatever writing
software is used to send it the proper commands. I haven't had any
problems with dvd+rw-tools or cdrtools.