Re: Boot Problem

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 08:03:12PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:

> I moved the boot disk back to the mb ide controller and replaced
> my cd writer with the Liteon DVD writer. I hope the Liteon will work
> with the Openbsd driver. If not, I will either buy a new computer or at
> least get a DVD writer that Openbsd will work with.

I use a Lite-On DVD writer with OpenBSD without any issues.

OpenBSD just recognizes it as a cd(4).  it's up to whatever writing
software is used to send it the proper commands.  I haven't had any
problems with dvd+rw-tools or cdrtools.

--
<jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>

Visit your host, monkey.org