[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where can I find the code for pkg_add
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Where can I find the code for pkg_add
- From: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:28:38 -0800
- Reply-to: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:45:02 -0600, Rick Barter <rvb_(_at_)_houston_(_dot_)_rr_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I was looking for the code for pkg_add today and couldn't find it.
> Then I read `man hier` and it said this:
> System programs and administration utilities fundamental to
> both single and multi-user environments. These programs are
> statically compiled and therefore do not depend on any
> system libraries to run.
> Does this mean the code won't be found at all in /src? How do you
> know what changes have been made to programs if your following -current?
ethant_(_at_)_grits:/home/ethant# which pkg_add
Keep in mind it's a perl script.
Visit your host, monkey.org