[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Boot Problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Boot Problem
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:04:47 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 01:12:57PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> Plugging a Liteon DVD Writer as either master or slave
> into the PCI IDE controller card of the computer I run
> OpenBSD on prevents Openbsd from booting at all
> (ie "insert floppy boot disk"is the first boot message).
Sorry, but if you even don't get the boot prompt, it's clearly some
problem with your BIOS setup.