[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: about system load
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: about system load
- From: Will Backman <whb_(_at_)_ceimaine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:04:54 -0500
- Organization: Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 10:10 -0700, Jon Drews wrote:
> This may be of help:
> From: Installing and Operating 4.4BSD UNIX
> 6.5. Monitoring system performance
> Also see man systat.
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:39:45 +0200, Mihai IACOB <mihai_(_dot_)_ct_(_at_)_forte_(_dot_)_ro> wrote:
> > Hello!
> > I have a rather dumb question, but I never saw it answered. So, what
> > does system load mean? How is it measured and what does that number mean?
Well, source of systat says....
Visit your host, monkey.org