Boot Problem

Plugging a Liteon DVD Writer as either master or slave
into  the PCI IDE controller card of the computer I run
OpenBSD on prevents Openbsd  from booting at all
(ie "insert floppy boot disk"is the  first boot message).
Unplug the DVD drive power and Openbsd boots as  normal.
I'm not sure this problem is worth dealing with since there are
other problems booting with this PCI IDE controller installed
and SATA is the future of disk controllers anyway, but this
was wierd enough to mention at least.

Dave Feustel

Visit your host, monkey.org