[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: koffice worries
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: koffice worries
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:36:04 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 01:04:14PM +0200, Marius Van Deventer - Umzimkulu wrote:
> Kspread now runs.
> It is still worrying to me that so many people run into this problem.
> My proposed solution is a small message that appears after pkg_add is
> run, advising the user to make the change in rc.local. Squid has such a
> message that pops up after pkd_add is run.
Funny enough, I got similar problems when I tried kspread a week
ago. I tried -CURRENT on macppc, where it started out of the box.
So it seems that the problem allready has been fixed and will
disappear with the next release.
Visit your host, monkey.org