Re: OpenCON 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:10:50 +0100
Henning Brauer <henning_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:

> The event was not very big, so there was some kind of family
> athmosphere, very very nice. The italian art of living was very
> noticeable everywhere - in a very positive sense. We did have a lot of > fun, and very good conversations.

I would like to thank henning, uwe, marc & vera and wim for coming at
OpenCON. I hope they enjoyed it and liked it. They are really nice and
have a natural skill for italian language :)

It was the first conference of this kind in Italy, so not everything was
perfect, next year will do better, maybe with your help.

I would like to thank anyone who attended the conference and helped us.
Thank you

--
Michele 'mydecay' Marchetto
S.P.I.N.E. Group - http://www.spine-group.org/