[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mount SVND Read Only?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Mount SVND Read Only?
- From: Don Smith <gunnut123456_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:24:35 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
I got my DVD-RW combo drive to burn a DVD+R disc. I have 2 encrypted filesystems on it. I can mount the drive and see the files using mount /dev/cd1c /mnt. However I can't properly configure them with vnconfig, because they are read only. Is there any workaround for this, or would I just have to copy each file to the hard drive to mount it?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!
Visit your host, monkey.org