[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Call for hardware: gigabit switch
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Call for hardware: gigabit switch
- From: kris <openbsd_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:28:06 -0800
- Reply-to: kris <openbsd_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
What gigabyte switch are you speaking of?
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 01:32:45 -0700, Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> Some of you may remember me asking for a VIA gigabit card on the list
> about a month ago, and some may have even noticed that it's working and
> in the tree now. I've been playing with a number of gigabit drivers
> now, and all my testing has been with a crossover cable, which is not
> ideal. I'd like to play with jumbo frames in particular and in general
> it appears the cheaper unmanaged switches do not support that - however,
> one has been pointed out to me that's a little over $100US.
> Can anybody help? Email me for location and details.
"OBSD stands for OpenBSD and I hate you"
Visit your host, monkey.org