AMD64 1GB limit

Hi All,
  I've searched around all over the place, but can't find any resolution
to this: is there some hard-limit that stops me setting the memory *per
process* above 1GB on AMD64 (OpenBSD 3.6)?

I've tried using limit/ulimit and tweaking login.conf setting datasize,
memoryuse and vmemoryuse, but can't get the datasize above 1GB.

The machine is a uni-processor HP DL145 with 4GB of physical RAM and no swap.

Any ideas?  I was thinking there might be a sysctl or kernel config line
somewhere I am missing, but can't find anything.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth_(_at_)_netsight_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet