[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Backwards compatibility.
- From: Amit Roseberger <amit_(_at_)_zend_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:43:58 +0200
- Organization: Zend Technologies
- Reply-to: amit_(_at_)_zend_(_dot_)_com
Simple questions really (although I couldn't find the answer in the FAQ
page nor anywhere on the site).
Is OpenBSD version 3.6 fully backwards compatible with version 3.4 or 3.5?
For example, if I have a certain software that is working on 3.4 - will
it work on 3.6?
Visit your host, monkey.org