Re: Mozilla on OpenBSD 3.5 (i386)

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 12:13:07PM +0100, Johan M:son Lindman wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 December 2004 23.36, Jonathan Martin wrote:
>> Can someone confirm that the mozilla package works on 3.5 i386?
>> I keep getting:
>>
>> mozilla-bin in free(): error: chunk is already free
>> Abort (core dumped)
>>
>> This is on generic stock 3.5.
>
> There was a thread about this just yesterday.

No, there wasn't.  This is a completely different problem.

> Please read the archives before posting to the list next time.

I always do.

Thanks to Chris Kuethe and Jonathan Thornburg for the simple answers to
my simple question: yes, the mozilla package does work on 3.5.  The
problem has to be something I'm doing differently.  Sometimes it's just
nice to get that confirmed when you've been stuck on a problem for days.
--
WWTDD?
Jon Martin - Undergraduate Labs Systems Administrator (ISG - labadmin)