Announce: pf SNMP MIB

Hello,

I'd like to publicly announce the availability of an SNMP MIB for pf.
The MIB allows the monitoring of these variables:

* General info (is PF enabled, the runtime, the hostid)
* Packet counters
* State table counters
* Log interface counters
* Source track counters
* Memory limits
* Protocol timeouts
* Interface stats (number of rules, number of states, bytes
passed/blocked, packets passed/blocked, etc)
* Table stats (number of addresses, evaluations, bytes passed/blocked,
packets passed/blocked, etc)
* Table content stats (bytes passed/blocked and packets passed/blocked
for each address/network within a table)

The MIB has been tested and used in production on OpenBSD 3.5 and 3.6.
More information as well as a link to download the MIB can be found here:

	http://www.packetmischief.ca/openbsd/snmp/

My thanks to Hans and Dominic for their testing early on.

.joel

Visit your host, monkey.org