[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Announce: pf SNMP MIB
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Announce: pf SNMP MIB
- From: j knight <enabled_(_at_)_myrealbox_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:51:00 -0700
I'd like to publicly announce the availability of an SNMP MIB for pf.
The MIB allows the monitoring of these variables:
* General info (is PF enabled, the runtime, the hostid)
* Packet counters
* State table counters
* Log interface counters
* Source track counters
* Memory limits
* Protocol timeouts
* Interface stats (number of rules, number of states, bytes
passed/blocked, packets passed/blocked, etc)
* Table stats (number of addresses, evaluations, bytes passed/blocked,
packets passed/blocked, etc)
* Table content stats (bytes passed/blocked and packets passed/blocked
for each address/network within a table)
The MIB has been tested and used in production on OpenBSD 3.5 and 3.6.
More information as well as a link to download the MIB can be found here:
My thanks to Hans and Dominic for their testing early on.