[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: newbie questions
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: newbie questions
- From: Julian Leyh <oenone_(_at_)_oenone_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:57:31 +0100
- Organization: NERV
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> And... OpenBSD isn't like Windows, so you can probably still
> run current OpenBSD releases even on 386 boxes
IIRC, 2.8 is the last release which supported 386 boxes without nummeric
If you don't remember something, it never existed...
If you aren't remembered, you never existed...
I don't quite understand what love is like... But if there
was someone who liked me, I'd be happy.