newbie questions

Hi, out of curiosity I installed OpenBSD 2.8 on
an old system (P200). It went rather smoothly, but
now I'd like to ask a few questions:

- how can I change the (expected) IRQ for my iSA
  ne2000-compatible ethernet adapter? The OpenBSD
  driver insists on irq10, but I want irq3... I have
  to run a DOS config utility to change irq, but then
  the card woks just fine...

- how can I identify the partitions/slices that
  correspond to fat/ext2fs filesystems that I'd like
  to mount? I have two units wd0 and sd0

- besides the filesets I was offered while installing,
  are there repositories of binary packages available?

TIA,

--bald