Re: ghostscript without X?

Rogier Krieger wrote:
2) problem with ghostscript not finding required libraries ...

Now, could the reason for this be that I haven't installed support for
the X Window system (this being mainly a firewall/router ...)?

You may want to try the ghostscript port in its no_x11 flavour. I suspect it is also available as a package.

You're right, of course. Thanks, sometimes one should read the whole list and not stop at the first line that seems to match ...

Visit your host, monkey.org