[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ghostscript without X?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ghostscript without X?
- From: Jakob Fix <jakob_(_at_)_jfix_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:36:21 +0100
Rogier Krieger wrote:
Previous message from Jakob Fix (4-12-2004 22:50):
2) problem with ghostscript not finding required libraries ...
Now, could the reason for this be that I haven't installed support for
the X Window system (this being mainly a firewall/router ...)?
You may want to try the ghostscript port in its no_x11 flavour. I
suspect it is also available as a package.
You're right, of course. Thanks, sometimes one should read the whole
list and not stop at the first line that seems to match ...