Re: Video Editor

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 05:46:27PM -0800, Don Smith wrote:
> I have attempted to get a video editor to run. I'm using OpenBSD 3.5,
> and I have failed to get Lives and Cinelerra to work. Has anybody
> got a video editor to work?

Sorry, can't help you here.

> Also, as a general question, what does it mean when I get makefile
> errors? That I'm missing a dependency?

It generally means you have done something wrong. Exactly what that
thing is can not be determined without the error messages and what you
were trying accomplish when the errors occurred. Be specific.

Also: Please wrap your lines.

Have a great day!
-jeff

Visit your host, monkey.org