[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: dhclient and /etc/myname
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: dhclient and /etc/myname
- From: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:48:53 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
> but as you can see, my real fqdn is 'y107.chello.upc.cz'
> and i want that as hostname after dhclient sets up the connection.
> isn't this sensible?
My dhclient.conf (which was created by the install script) has a request
But I have the impression that /sbin/dhclient-script would probably set the
hostname and I don't see any code to do that and grep can't find sethostname
Visit your host, monkey.org