mounting a ufs partition

Hi,
I am running OpenBSD 3.6 on a sahred harddrive wd0 with WindowsXP and
FreebSD on a second harddrive wd1.
In /dev all the FreeBSD slices are recognized:
/dev/wd1a
/dev/wd1b
/dev/wd1c ... .

Trying to mount
mount /dev/wd1a /mnt/FreeBSD
gives me the wrong fs type because the FreeBSD partition runs on ufs.
So I think I have to
mount -t ufs /dev/wd1a /mnt/FreeBSD
but this fs type does not exist neither /sbin/mount_ufs - all I have in
/sbin is:

mount
mount_ados
mount_cd9660
mount_ext2fs
mount_fdesc
mount_ffs
mount_kernfs
mount_mfs
mount_msdos
mount_nfs
mount_ntfs
mount_null
mount_portal
mount_procfs
mount_umap
mount_union
mount_xfs
mountd

I have googled for it but did not succeed. I found some advices where
mount_ufs is mentioned but I cannot find out where to get it or how to
install it.

Is it possible in OpenBSD3.6 to mount a ufs partition and can I use
mount_ufs/finde it/install it.

Thanx for any help in advance

Oliver
--