[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Autorepeat rate does not work for x.org
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Autorepeat rate does not work for x.org
- From: Gabriel Kihlman <gk_(_at_)_stacken_(_dot_)_kth_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:46:28 +0100
- Organization: Stacken Computer Club
Matthieu Herrb <matthieu_(_dot_)_herrb_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr> writes:
> Sigfred Håversen wrote:
>> After installing a snapshot, I can no longer set the autorepeat rate
>> using "xset r rate 400 60". From the man page of xset, the
>> extension XKB is required, but this is not present in x.org.
>> Trying to use the Option "AutoRepeat "400 60" in xorg.conf did
>> not work either.
>> I've attached Xorg.0.log
> Can you check if the patch in
> <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1651> fixes the problem
> for you ?
It fixes it for me as well. Thanks.
Visit your host, monkey.org