Re: /var/log/pflog is 0 bytes long

For anyone that might care and/or be interested, I've found a
work-around for this issue which keeps rearing its ugly head after all
this time. Doing a periodic kill -HUP results in a normal return to
proper logging. So, I managed to write a relatively simple cron rule to
start logging properly:

1 * * * * ps -o pid,command -cax|grep pflogd|sed  's/pflogd//g'|xargs kill -HUP

I'm sure that there is probably a more efficient means of doing this but
this does seem to be reliable.

Raymond

--
Raymond C. Rodgers <obsd_(_at_)_bbnk_(_dot_)_dhs_(_dot_)_org>