Re: Syslog not logging anything after out of inodes error

I found out what was wrong, and it was all my own stupidity. Two
separate misconfigurations lead me to jump to conclusions. Apologies for
the noise.

Kind Regards,
Stephen Marley

--
Network Systems Engineer, Datacentre Operations
Campbell Lee Internet Solutions <http://cl-is.com>

http://www.star.net.uk