[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Honeyd Bus Error on 3.6 sparc64
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Honeyd Bus Error on 3.6 sparc64
- From: Cody Hatch <crhatch_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:37:29 -0700
- Reply-to: cody_(_at_)_hatch-house_(_dot_)_net
I'm running OpenBSD 3.6 on sparc64 and am trying to get Honeyd 0.8b
working. I installed Honeyd from the packages on ftp.openbsd.org and
have the config working fine. Honeyd will start and run just fine. It
logs to its logfile when it receives traffic, but when it attempts to
respond it dies with a "Bus error" message.
Has anyone else seen this? I have a ktrace output if anyone needs it.