[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Autorepeat rate does not work for x.org
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Autorepeat rate does not work for x.org
- From: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu_(_dot_)_herrb_(_at_)_laas_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:55:27 +0100
- Organization: CNRS/LAAS
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Sigfred Håversen wrote:
> After installing a snapshot, I can no longer set the autorepeat rate
> using "xset r rate 400 60". From the man page of xset, the
> extension XKB is required, but this is not present in x.org.
> Trying to use the Option "AutoRepeat "400 60" in xorg.conf did
> not work either.
> I've attached Xorg.0.log
Can you check if the patch in
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1651> fixes the problem
for you ?
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]
Visit your host, monkey.org