[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
still no 3.6 cd in los angeles
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: still no 3.6 cd in los angeles
- From: patrick ~ <sidsrr_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- Theo de Raadt <deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> >patrick ~ wrote:
> >> I wonder when the CDs started to ship.
> >I ordered on 8/27, it shipped 10/20, and I received it in Pennsylvania
> >today. If you want it early, you should order early.
> We sure did warn people.
Understood, but to make/clear my case especially since I
see people in Hawaii have already received their orders:
- Order number 2004/8/31-2:21:17-18057
- Order number 2004/9/29-12:29:48-15885
I can only guess/assume what probably happened is when the
two orders were combined the later's date took effect (maybe).
If this is in fact the case, it really isn't fair to be
"penalized" for ordering more stuff (read: giving more money to
I guess I'll be downloading the release now that it's on the
FTP sites. Great!
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
Visit your host, monkey.org