Re: Books to learn more about OBSD

Hello misc,

many thanks for your tip! I ordered the 4.4BSD one.
I want to learn more about the kernel and how to programm drivers. As an
electrical engineer i am intrested in microcontroller and so on. So i
think the 4.4BSD + src + manpages will fit my needs.
And after some time you´ll get some cool microcontroller/hardware stuff
(I will do my best to be a productiv part of the community!)

Bye
 Thorsten