Re: SCSI Error

> the worse it gets.  In  my experience the round cables that are nicely
> intertwined work best.  There are not many flat-cables that work
> adequately.

Just out of curiousity, is there a particular brand/model of cable you
prefer?  I have seen many different round cables, but I'm sure they're
not equal.  Also, shielded?  Non-shielded?

I'm probably going to need to go U320 on a machine here soon, and I am
more than happy to spend the extra money on a good quality cable if it
means less heartache and headache in the long run.

Thanks!

Benny

--
"Fry cracked corn, and I don't care, Leela cracked corn, and still
don't care, Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take THAT you