[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Books to learn more about OBSD
- To: "Thorsten Johannvorderbrueggen" <thorsten_(_dot_)_johannvorderbrueggen_(_at_)_t-online_(_dot_)_de>, <misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Books to learn more about OBSD
- From: "Kuras, Janusz" <Janusz_Kuras_(_at_)_ago_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:01:46 -0400
- Thread-index: AcS9ImInS/wS77KGRA+502jeUBg22AABl/qA
- Thread-topic: Books to learn more about OBSD
I am not sure what did you find or what your needs are but these two
books are very good for openBSD system administration and as an
introduction to openBSD architecture.
From: Thorsten Johannvorderbrueggen
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: Books to learn more about OBSD
i searched for a book, to learn more about OBSD. After some "googling",
i found two books which may fit my needs: "Design and ... 4.4BSD
Operations ..." and "Design and ... FreeBSD ...". My question is: which
one is "better" for OpenBSD? Should i buy the 4.4BSD or the FreeBSD one?
Modigliani: Beyond the Myth
Experience the works of a bohemian genius.
The only Canadian venue. Now on.
Tickets on sale now - Call 416-979-6608.
Members visit free. Join today.
Art Gallery of Ontario - http://www.ago.net