Re: Hp vectra VL problems

> My vectra hangs when loading the personal settings on a re-install or
> trying
> to add a new device. System Freeze.

That is an amazing lack of information.  ;)

What version of OpenBSD?  Where's your dmesg?  Where does it hang?

I run OpenBSD on a herd of Vectra VL's, all the way from OpenBSD 2.9 through
3.5, and it works fine.  You might remove the frankencard sound card, I've
had that cause hangs before.

"Fry cracked corn, and I don't care, Leela cracked corn, and still
don't care, Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take THAT you
stupid corn!"                             -- Bender, Futurama

Visit your host, monkey.org