Re: Hp vectra VL problems

> My vectra hangs when loading the personal settings on a re-install or
> trying
> to add a new device. System Freeze.

That is an amazing lack of information.  ;)

What version of OpenBSD?  Where's your dmesg?  Where does it hang?

I run OpenBSD on a herd of Vectra VL's, all the way from OpenBSD 2.9 through
3.5, and it works fine.  You might remove the frankencard sound card, I've
had that cause hangs before.

Benny

--
"Fry cracked corn, and I don't care, Leela cracked corn, and still
don't care, Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take THAT you

Visit your host, monkey.org