Re: Intel Adresses found

Marco Feenstra wrote:

Here are some more adresses, I don't know if they answer their own mail, keep in mind that the list Theo compiled had persons on it of whom he was very sure they worked within the Wireless departement. This list is a collection of E-Mail adresses of High and Top-Level Intel Executives.

The E-mail adresses plus the location where these mail adresses where found are recorded. Since the Intel website gives no contact information about these people I tried to get some info from google. To spare you the same problems in searching here is the list, but keep in mind that the information comes from third party sites so no guarantee is given about the validity of these adresses.

Marco Feenstra
SysAdmin @ SuqAta

Awesome! Thanks for the extra names!

Breeno