[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tyan Trinity & Serial Console
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Tyan Trinity & Serial Console
- From: "Niall O'Higgins" <niallo_(_at_)_netsoc_(_dot_)_ucd_(_dot_)_ie>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:10:28 +0100
- Reply-to: "Niall O'Higgins" <niallo_(_at_)_netsoc_(_dot_)_ucd_(_dot_)_ie>
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 06:40:58PM +0200, Pailloncy Jean-Gérard wrote:
> I send few mails to the support of Tyan, because I was thinking there
> is a option to stop the BIOS redirection as soon as the POST end, and
> the kernel starts.
We have a similar problem with a Tyan Thunder S2882.
We use one serial port for BIOS and another for OpenBSD console.
Visit your host, monkey.org