Re: setting runlevel to single-user

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 11:51:30AM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:

> I can't forget this wonderful diagram the NetBSD people had at
> euroBSDcon to show how easy their rc system was. It looked like they
> gave a <= 2 years old a pen to get that diagram. Hilarious.

That is a technical evaluation how? (no, don't bother)

It's interesting that you get a lot of people in the open source world
with the "little network" view, scalability and managability are just
not cool concepts and hence are deemed "too hard/complex".  Really, rc-ng
is not that hard, has little impact on the small user and big pay off
in a more complex environment.

Never mind, you may learn one day... maybe.

--
Brett Lymn